We are writing this post to describe U tip yaki straight light brown hair – one of the most favorable items made in Apohair. Let’s read this to understand more.
What is U tip yaki straight light brown hair?
U tip hair is also known as a nail tip or pre bonded hair extension. This method is applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip that is found at the end of the extension so that the tip is attached to your natural hair. So far, many women have chosen this type of hair extension as their familiar partner in their daily lives.
Hair extensions can be made from many sources but two main sources are synthetic hair and human hair. Despite synthetic hair has a quite low price, it can easily be melted at hot temperatures.
Choosing Apohair, you now no longer need to worry about this problem. We use 100% human remy hair to make U tip hair extensions. No chemical and no synthetic hair are used during production.
The hair is in yaki straight, a quite new texture for hair extensions. Besides, you can use many other hair textures that are naturally straight, kinky straight as well as lots of texture deriving from wavy hair and curly hair.
It is light brown – a very common color for lots of hairstyles. We have six shades when it comes to this color. They are #2H, #2Q, #3Q, #4Q ( and 2 other shades #12, #27 you can see in here). You can also find in Apohair’s U tip hair many other types of hair extensions including black, dark brown, blonde, red, ombre or mix color.
How is U tip hair applied?
To apply U tip hair, you need to use a heat connector to melt the keratin tip against small sections of natural hair. Then, the melted keratin is rolled around the natural hair tightly so that it forms a fully sealed bond.
Some people are afraid of using the keratin tip hair because of the heat. In fact, you do not need to worry. Keratin heats and cools very quickly, which is convenient for the application.
How to remove U tip hair extensions?
The bond needs breaking down so that it can safely be removed from your natural hair and this process depends on the type of keratin used. With Apohair’s U tip hair, we recommend that you should remove it after 3 to 6 months and apply again. You can use an alcohol-based solution to remove this hair extension.
SEE MORE: U tip loose curly blonde color hair
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.