If you are looking for permanent hair extensions, why don’t you try our latest product – U tip straight hair color #4Q?
What is U tip straight hair?
U tip hair extensions are the type of extensions applied to your real hair by heating up the keratin tip. That keratin tip is stick at the end of the extension, is the attaching tool of the extensions. As the keratin tip has the U shape the hair extensions, therefore, called U tip hair. U tip hair extensions are long term hair extensions, you can wear them for several months.
Apohair uses 100% Vietnamese human hair to make our extensions. We collect and carefully select the hair from Vietnamese donors, therefore if you are having our product, you will see that our hair quality is very good and durable. Nothing beats the versatility of human hair extensions. Unlike synthetic hair, our extensions can be straightened with a flat iron, curled with heat or chemically treated. Our U tip hair is also made of high-quality keratin. You don’t have to worry about the bad effects of hair extensions.
This is one of the most typical light brown colors in Apostore - color #4Q.
How is U tip hair applied?
Below are basic steps to apply a U tip hair that Apo hair hopes you can imagine more specific the application. You should go to a trustworthy hair salon to apply these extensions to avoid unnecessary damage.
A spit section starting about 2 inches from the bottom of your neck is made horizontally. A section of strands is pinched out. The number of strands is often the same as the extensions you are going to attach. A protection pad attached by a clip is placed over the strand. The U tip hair extensions are placed under the strand ( at least 1 cm from the roots). A fusion connector tool is used to heat up the keratin tip some seconds until it melts. After the keratin has cooled down a little, the hairdresser rolls it with her/his fingers to seal keratin around your hair. Finally, the U tip is attached and you can move on to the next one.
Remember, U tip or the hot fusion hair extensions shouldn’t be put too close to the hairline. You should test lifting the hair up to ensure that the extensions move freely without tension in all directions.
SEE MORE: U tip kinky straight black hair
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.