Roll bouncy wavy hair is a very hot item of Apohair these days. Spend some minutes in this article and you will see how beautiful it is.
U tip is known as nail tip/ keratin tip or hot fusion hair extensions. The tip of the hair is made like U shape so the name U tip roots from here. A lot of Apohair’s customers like to choose U tip as the method is easy to apply and very sturdy. One the tip hair is attached to the natural hair, it will not easy to fall out. This prevents you from having a bad/embarrassing experience when using hair extensions.
U tip is flexible. If you are too tired of having to wear it in and take it out too many times, then your worry stops. U tip hair enables users to wear it in a long time. However, you should pay attention to get the hair out every 3 or six months and then wash to make it clean.
The quality of U tip hair
All the U tip hair products, as well as other types of products in Apohair, are made of 100% Vietnamese human remy hair which is collected from Vietnamese women. Our staff takes careful steps to make all U tip hair. The process of attaching the keratin tip to the hair is always elaborately performed. We ensure that no chemicals are used to style the hair and no synthetic hair is mixed to our U tip hair extensions.
Apohair provides you four shades for dark brown hair. They are #2, #3, #4 and #1H. Other colors are available in the chart below.
What to take note when using this hair extension?
It is important for you to get regular trims from your stylist and comb it carefully. We highly recommend that you had better keep a standing salon appointment every other month to get the best results. When you comb the hair, try to detangle from ends to roots with a wide-toothed comb. The process helps eliminate tangles and reduces pressure on the hair before you reach your roots and the vulnerable fusion bonds.
About the fusion bonds, you need to keep all heat appliances far away from them. Some curling wands and the like can cause your hot fusion bonds to crack or weaken.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.