You are the girl who are always loyal to long black straight hair since your childhood. Suddenly one day, you want to change your hairstyle to find your new look. However, you are wondering whether this kind of hairstyle would be fit for you or not. We highly recommend you to experiment on hair extensions first. So, today, we introduce you U tip deep curly dark brown hair extension. Hope you would like it!
Definition of U tip hair extension
Traditionally, U tip, also known as nail tip or Hot fusion hair extension, is a type of human hair extension that is shaped like a U and is applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip. You use the keratin tip to attach to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
To ensure you will be able to enjoy your extensions as long as possible, we recommend keeping the appointments scheduled with your hairdresser. Proper hair care is important to enjoy your hair for a long time.
Besides deep curly texture, weft hair also consists of many typical textures:
- U tip loose curly
- U tip fumi curly
- U tip kinky curly
- U tip romantic curly
There is a guarantee that U tip hair extension is made of 100% Vietnamese human Remy hair. Vietnamese hair is famous for its strong and natural features, which helps to keep the natural status of the hair extensions. Especially, there is no chemical or synthetic hair containing in any of our hair products. The Remy Hair ensures that the cuticle on each hair is running the same way so as to keep the hair shiny, soft and truly tangle-free.
The dark brown color is always the best-seller color in our collection because of its usefulness. It is very suitable for you to wear to work or hang out with your friends. We made four shades of the dark brown for the clients to choose: #2, #3, #4 and #1H. Here is a detailed color chart that concludes all the basic hair color for hair extensions provided by Apohair Company:
If this is not your ideal color, that’s okay, you will have more colors to pick for yourself:
- U tip deep curly black
- U tip deep curly light brown
- U tip deep curly blonde
How to care U tip hair extension
- Do brush 2 to 3 times a day and before showering or wetting hair. Hold the roots of your hair with one hand while brushing in a downward motion with the other. Brush gently, and be particularly careful with the bonds.
- Do avoid salty or chlorinated water. Salt and chlorine harm your hair extensions just like they harm your natural hair.
- Do apply any oils or sprays from the midshaft down, avoiding the bonds. Leave-in conditioners and hydrating oils are great for hair extensions, especially if they are feeling dry.
- Don’t wash your hair too much. We recommend washing the hair as infrequently as possible and using a dry shampoo to absorb oils and make your hair feel and smell fresh. Certain hard or mineral intense water may also deteriorate bonds or the condition of the hair.
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. Once your hair extensions are completely dry, braid hair or tie it in a loose ponytail.
- Don’t use heat tools too often. Just like with natural hair, too much mechanical heat will damage hair. When you do use heat tools, be sure to use a heat protectant.
- Don’t chemically process the hair. Avoid any products that lighten the natural color, create waves, or straighten natural curl.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.