Are you tired of taking too much time to curl your hair before going on a date with your friends? Or you are always getting into trouble with your hair curler? So hair extensions would be the most ideal solution for you at the present. Today, I want to recommend you U tip body wavy light brown hair extension - a best-seller item in Apohair’s stock.
Concept of U tip hair extension
Traditionally, U tip, also known as nail tip or Hot fusion hair extension, is a type of human hair extension that is shaped like a U and is applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip. You use the keratin tip to attach to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
To ensure you will be able to enjoy your extensions as long as possible, we recommend keeping the appointments scheduled with your hairdresser. Proper hair care is important to enjoy your hair for a long time.
Apohair Company uses the wavy texture to make this U tip hair extension. Also, we have some other textures for you to choose:
- U tip natural wavy
- U tip water wavy
- U tip deep wavy
- U tip bouncy wavy
- U tip roll bouncy wavy
- U tip fumi wavy
- U tip roll body wavy
All of our hair is 100% Remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles are unidirectional. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last.
There are six shades in the light brown color: #2H, #2Q, #3Q, #4Q ( and 2 other shades #12, #27 you can see in here).
How to care for your U tip hair extensions
Things you should do:
- Brush thoroughly twice a day.
- Only use brushes with soft bristles. This will help ends and bonds.
- When drying hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds.
- Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots and should be done with naturally long hair as well.
- Have your hairdresser cut your hair for a more cared about the look.
Things you shouldn’t do:
- Never wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol.
- Do not brush with twisted knots. They may be at the bonds.
SEE MORE: U tip body wavy dark brown hair
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.