Have you ever tried on a kind of hair extension in your life? If not, we highly recommend you to experiment once. Apohair Joint Stock Company is proud to be one of the most prestigious companies in Vietnam exporting hair extensions to the international market. Now, we would like to introduce you U tip body wavy blonde hair. You will be surprised because of the many impressive benefits it brings.
What is U tip body wavy blonde hair extension?
Firstly, we would like to introduce you to some information about U tip hair extension. U tip, also known as nail tip or Hot fusion hair extension, is a type of human hair extension that is shaped like a U and is applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip. You use the keratin tip to attach to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
All of our hair is 100% Remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles are unidirectional. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last.
Apohair Company uses the wavy texture to make this U tip hair extension. Also, we have some other textures for you to choose:
- U tip natural wavy
- U tip water wavy
- U tip deep wavy
- U tip bouncy wavy
- U tip roll bouncy wavy
- U tip fumi wavy
- U tip roll body wavy
It can be denied that black or brown is always the most suitable color for almost all events. However, sometimes, you also need to stand out in some events such as proms or parties. So, the blonde would be the ideal color for you. We provide six shades of blonde hair: #5Q, #6C, #9C, #12C, #18C, #8H ( 7 other shades #32H, #33H, #18, #22, #24 and #14,#16 you can see in here and here). Here is a detailed color chart for you:
How to care U tip hair extension
- Do brush 2 to 3 times a day and before showering or wetting hair. Hold the roots of your hair with one hand while brushing in a downward motion with the other. Brush gently, and be particularly careful with the bonds.
- Do avoid salty or chlorinated water. Salt and chlorine harm your hair extensions just like they harm your natural hair.
- Do apply any oils or sprays from the midshaft down, avoiding the bonds. Leave-in conditioners and hydrating oils are great for hair extensions, especially if they are feeling dry.
- Don’t wash your hair too much. We recommend washing the hair as infrequently as possible and using a dry shampoo to absorb oils and make your hair feel and smell fresh. Certain hard or mineral intense water may also deteriorate bonds or the condition of the hair.
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. Once your hair extensions are completely dry, braid hair or tie it in a loose ponytail.
- Don’t use heat tools too often. Just like with natural hair, too much mechanical heat will damage hair. When you do use heat tools, be sure to use a heat protectant.
- Don’t chemically process the hair. Avoid any products that lighten the natural color, create waves, or straighten natural curl.
SEE MORE: U tip body wavy black hair
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.