Tape hair extensions are truly one of the most revolutionary hair extension techniques on the market. They are mostly popular for their quick and easy application process. This also includes the long lasting and natural qualities they possess. Compared against other methods such as clip in, micro beads, keratin-tipped and braid in, tape hair extensions are also unique in that they can be re-applied up to four times when using high quality hair.
So you’ve applied tape-ins or simply got bored by keratin fusion extensions, and now wondering how to remove them at home and without spending a dime?
There is more than one way to remove tape-in adhesive and set your hair free. We will list three so it is up to you to decide, which one to use.
The Slow and Nasty, Yet More Natural Way (1 Hour)
- Apply baby oil on the tape and leave it here for a while.
2. Start peeling off the hair strands. If they won’t peel easily, apply more oil and wait.
3. Repeat the procedure and be warned, your hair will be greasy for at least few days.
The Fast and Better Way (10 Minutes)
- Grab a bottle of nail polish remover, which is acetone free, as it will do less damage to your hair.
2. Using a sharp tool, apply few drops of nail polish remover on the sides of the tape and start peeling that edge. Once the peeling gets harder, apply more polish on the area and repeat the process.
3. That’s it, really.
The Fastest and Safest Way (5-10 Minutes)
- Is your hair worth and you only consume 1.5 $ to protect your hair?
2. If so, then just get a pre-made solution, apply few drops and start peeling tapes away!
3. Congratulations, you haven’t damaged your hair in a way that nail polish would have damaged.
AND now APO is pleased to introduce a special product to remove the tape in extensions.
Delivery time: 5-7 days after payment
Payment method: Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, Uni Stream, Ria, Visa, Master Card, Bank…
Delivery partner: UPS and DHL fast shipping
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.