You are scared of suffering from hair damage because of having thin hair? You are too lazy to go to the salon? If yes, hair extensions would be the perfect choice for you as you can completely do it yourself at home. Today, Apohair Company would like to introduce you an impressive hair that is Lace frontal – Yaki Straight dark brown hair extension.
Definition of Lace frontal – Yaki Straight dark brown hair
Firstly, let’s have a quick look at the definition of this hair extension. A lace frontal is a frontal piece that can be different in length and widths. A lace frontal is used when you want to recreate the entire hairline and is sewn with approximately 3-4 bundles of hair. Frontal is ear to ear and the standard size is 13x4 inches. Lace frontals are a great protective hairstyle since it covers and shields the entire head of hair. Frontals are the best solution for women who have fraction, alopecia, or thinning edges. Also, this kind of hair extension gives you more versatility because you can dye, curl or straighten the lace frontals as the natural hair.
Lace frontal – Yaki straight dark brown hair is made from 100% Vietnamese human Remy hair without any synthetic or chemical hair. Furthermore, a lace frontal hair extension can be used repeatedly for long-term use. Although many people apply hair extensions for long-term use, some people use hair wefts such as for party costumes or theater performances.
There are four shades in the dark brown color: #2, #3, #4 and #1H. However, there are a lot of other color options for you to choose such as red, black, light brown, mix, ombre or red color.
Here is a detailed color chart that concludes all the basic hair color for hair extensions provided by Apohair Company.
Don’t worry if you don’t really love the color of this hair extension. Apohair Company also provides customers with:
This lace frontal is made in Yaki Straight texture. When it comes to straight hair, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- Natural straight hair
- Kinky straight hair
- Prepare your needle by threading it with the proper knitting technique. Also prep the hair, bleach any knots and pluck the hairline for a more customized touch.
- Braid your natural hair in either a horizontal or spiral pattern; this will ensure that the weave lays flat on your head.
- Sew each track on to the braids in a side to side motion until you reach the place where you will apply the closure.
- When you begin sewing the frontal make sure to take the needle under the braid, this will ensure that the lace lays down flat.
- After you finish sewing the closure on your head, cut the lace to the length you desire. Next, apply an adhesive so that the frontal will stay in place on your head.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.