Since there are more and more hair specialists and celebrities prefer lace frontal, it is best we keep up to date with this growing trend. In Apohair, we are selling lace frontal water body wavy light brown hair.
What is lace frontal water body wavy light brown hair?
A lace frontal is a frontal piece that is available in a wide range of lengths and widths. Lace frontal hair can be classified by its mesh appearance, to add more realistic, lace wigs use lace cap. Lace frontal hair is considered as an ideal hair extensions because it will appear as if you have a natural hairline in front. Our Apohair’s lace frontal hair extensions are applied by sewn-in method. Lace frontal is a great protective hairstyle as it can cover and shield your entire head of hair, it can help your edges, nape, and hairline relax, avoid severe tension.
Apohair guarantee that our products are using Remy human hair. Remy hair is the hair that hasn’t been treated before and not previously colored. Remy hair is different from other types because the hair is hand-picked and aligned, every single strand runs in the same direction. The cuticle of Remy hair runs downwardly so that the hair can be shiny, soft and tangle-free. Unlike synthetic hair, human hair can be straightened with a flat iron, curled with heat or chemically treated.
Light brown color is actually a charming and fashionable color. In Apohair, we have eight shades of light brown: #2H, #2Q, #3Q, #4Q ( and 4 other shades #12, #14, #16, #27 you can see in here). In case you aren’t really keen on light brown, we do have dark brown, black, or blonde shades for you to choose.
Lace frontal apply process
There are many videos on Youtube showing you how to apply lace frontal hair extensions by yourself that you can try. However, Apohair recommends that you should go to the salon (especially with whom wears it the first time). Below is how lace fontal hair is sewn into your hair:
- Prepare step: Needles are threaded with proper knitting techniques. Your hair is bleached (any knots) and plucked the hairline for a more customized touch.
- Your natural hair is braided (in a horizontal or spiral pattern) to ensure that the weave lays flat on your head.
- Each track is sewn onto the braids in a side to side motion.
- After finishing sewing the closure on your head, the lace is cut to the length you desire. An adhesive is applied so that the frontal will stay in place on your head.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.