Have you ever tried on a kind of hair extension in your life? If not, we highly recommend you to experiment once. Apohair Joint Stock Company is proud to be one of the most prestigious companies in Vietnam exporting hair extensions to the international market. Now, we would like to suggest you Lace frontal – Deep wavy blonde hair extension. You will be surprised because of the many impressive benefits it brings.
Conventionally, a lace frontal is used when you want to recreate the entire hairline and is sewn with approximately 3-4 bundles of hair. In comparison to lace closure, lace frontal hair will save fewer hair bundles since the standard size of it is 3x14 inches. Wearing a lace frontal caption gives the women a chance to achieve styling options such as dying, curling or straightening their hair as the natural hair. Moreover, it is very comfortable for you to install and wear because of the ear to ear lace front closure.
This lace frontal is made in Deep wavy texture. Besides, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- Lace frontal Natural wavy
- Lace frontal Body wavy
- Lace frontal Water wavy
- Lace frontal Bouncy wavy
- Lace frontal Roll bouncy wavy
- Lace frontal Fumi wavy
- Lace frontal Roll body wavy
Lace frontal – Yaki straight blonde hair is made from 100% Vietnamese human Remy hair without any synthetic or chemical hair. Furthermore, a lace frontal hair extension can be used repeatedly for long-term use. Although many people apply hair extensions for long-term use, some people use hair wefts such as for party costumes or theater performances.
It can be denied that black or brown is always the most suitable color for almost events. However, sometimes, you also need to stand out in some events such as proms or parties. So, the blonde would be the ideal color for you. There are five shades in the blonde color for you to choose: #14, #16, #18, #22 and #24. Here is a detailed color chart for you:
Don’t worry if you don’t really love the color of this hair extension. Apohair Company also provides customers with:
- Lace frontal – Deep wavy black
- Lace frontal – Deep wavy dark brown
- Lace frontal – Deep wavy light brown
How to apply
Here is the meltdown method for you to follow:
- Pull your freshly shampooed hair down into a bun or braid it up.
- Gel your edges down or use edge control.
- Put on a nude color wig cap a little forward pass your hairline.
- Use the Got 2 B Freeze Spray along the entire perimeter of the hairline.
- Spray one layer and use your blow dryer to dry it completely.
- Spray the second layer and dry it with the blow dryer completely.
- Once it is dry, cut off the band of the wig cap.
- Spray another layer of Got 2 B freeze spray to lay down the cap smoothly.
- Use a foundation that blends with your skin around the perimeter of the wig cap and your hairline.
- Use a cotton ball and alcohol to clean up your hairline by removing any excess foundation.
- Apply your Bold Hold crème and allow it to dry.
- Take your time and apply your lace in sections to make sure it smooths down well.
- I suggest applying your second layer of Bold Hold crème in sections to make it easier to smooth your lace down.
- Use a Popsicle stick to smooth the lace down because the glue gets tacky.
- Go over your edges again with gel or edge control to make sure they are smooth.
- Add foundation to your part to blend it with your forehead.
This is not required if you have already bleached the knots in your lace front wig or frontal.
- Use your hot comb (the electric one is fine) to melt the lace down and make it look smooth
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.