As a matter of fact, people with oily skin may have trouble washing their hair every day. Gradually, their hair will be in a seriously damaged condition. Don’t worry, now you can try on hair extensions as an ideal solution. Today, Apohair Company would like to introduce I tip Yaki straight black hair. Hope that you will like it.
What is I tip hair extension?
Firstly, I would like to tell you the definition of I tip hair extensions. I-tip hair extension is considered to be one of the easiest and safest methods available and there is no damage to the natural hair if you fit it correctly. An I tip hair extension is a method of fitting that involves the use of a fixture, such as a micro ring or microtube, to keep the hair extension in place without the use of heat or glue.
All of our hair is 100% Remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles are unidirectional. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last. Of course, your hair will grow as it normally does after a few weeks.
This I tip hair is made in Yaki Straight texture. Besides, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- U tip Natural straight
- U tip Kinky straight
It can be said that black is the most suitable color for all circumstances from informal events to formal ones. There are three shades in the black color: #1, #1A and #1B. However, there are a lot of other color options for you to choose such as dark brown, light brown or blonde color.
Here is a detailed color chart that concludes all the basic hair color for hair extensions provided by Apohair company:
Don’t worry if you don’t really love the color of this hair extension. Apohair Company also provides customers with:
- I tip Yaki straight dark brown
- I tip Yaki straight light brown
How to apply I tip hair extensions
You will need the following items to perform a hair extension fitting with I tip hair extensions:
- I-tip hair extensions
- Sectioning clips
- Micro rings/tubes
- Pulling needle
Some steps for you:
Take a section of an individual’s hair to fit I tip hair extensions. Thread either a micro ring or microtube onto the hair using a pulling needle, and then secure the hair extension tip inside by using a pair of pliers to press on the ring/tube to close it and seal the hair and bond inside.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.