What is the secret of achieving stunning, gorgeous hair look without commitment for a long time? Can you guess the answer? Yes, that is having hair extensions, like this charming I tip bouncy wavy light brown hair extensions.
What is I tip bouncy wavy hair?
I tip hair extensions are bundles of hair that each bundle has a small, shoestring-like tip to keep all the separated hairs together. I tip extensions are attached to your hair near the root with a small bead. What makes I tip different from other extensions types are the beads. There are different kinds of beads used for I tip hair but they are all small and soft enough to be crimped down to hold the hair and extensions in place. I tip hair lends itself well to flexible hair stylings such as updos, side buns or high ponytails.
Our hair extensions are made 100% from Remy human hair. We collect real hair that is untreated and not previously colored from Vietnamese donors and turns it into Remy hair through two main processes. First, hair hand-picked and aligned to ensure that the cuticle on each hair is running downwards so that the hair can be kept shiny, soft and tangle-free. After that process, the hair goes through a gentle and complicated treatment, to color, straighten or wave the hair in the best way. Unlike synthetic hair, Remy human hair can be dyed, styled, curled, straightened and washed just like your own hair. People love to wear Remy hair extensions because the hair quality is good and it can blend well with their own hair.
We believe that brown is a universally flattering hair color with endless possibilities to play with undertones, highlights, lowlights, ombrés, and more. And you can achieve a trendy hair look by the combination of light brown color and deep waves. Apohair provides 4 shades of light brown: #12, #14, #16, #27 ( and 4 other shades #2H, #2Q, #3Q, #4Q you can see in here ) varying from 6 inches to 32 inches.
How to take care of I tip hair
- Wash your hair using vertical movements to avoid tangles.
- Apply leave-in conditioner and heat protector before blow drying or using any heat tools.
- Avoid applying any conditioner to the root area.
- Weekly treatments are recommended.
- Always wash your hair in the shower, never wash hair in the bath.
- Always brush your hair before washing to ensure there are no tangles.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.