Your dyed hair is always in a damaged condition especially on the ends of your hair even though you have hair care routine every week. Don’t worry! We are here to help you. Being one of the most prestigious companies in Vietnam, Apohair Joint Stock Company will provide you the best hair extensions. I hope that I tip natural wavy light brown would deal with your problem.
What is I tip hair extension?
An I-Tip extension, known also as shoelace tip, Flash Point or cold fusion, is a pre-tipped variety of hair extension that uses a cold method to connect the piece. This process involves a hook or loop, microtube and fusing pliers, which pulls the client’s hair through a very small micro ring. The I-tip extension is then inserted into the micro ring which is then compressed with special pliers – This compression holds the extension in place. There are 20 strands of hair on each pack of I tip. Each of these strands has a small, shoestring-like tip that holds all the individual hair together.
What type of hair is used?
There is a guarantee that our hair extensions are made of 100% Vietnamese Human Remy hair. Therefore, we can straighten our hair with a flat iron, curl with heat or chemically dye the hair when compared to synthetic hair. Besides, we use Remy Hair in our extensions. The term “Remy” is known as “Cuticle correct” which means that only the untreated and not previously colored hair is used. This ensures that the cuticle on each hair is running the same way so as to keep the hair shiny, soft and truly tangle-free.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last.
This I tip hair is made in Natural wavy texture. Besides, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- I tip deep wavy
- I tip body wavy
- I tip water wavy
- I tip bouncy wavy
- I tip roll bouncy wavy
- I tip fumi wavy
- I tip roll body wavy
It is stated that the light brown color always draws much of the customer’s attention because of its usefulness. There are eight shades in the light brown color: #2H, #2Q, #3Q, #4Q ( and 4 other shades #12, #14, #16, #27 you can see in here). Besides the light brown I tip hair which is always the best-seller product in our company, we would like to recommend to you some other colors in the chart below:
Don’t worry if you don’t really love the color of this hair extension. Apohair Company also provides customers with:
- I tip natural wavy black
- I tip natural wavy dark brown
- I tip natural wavy blonde
How to care I tip hair extensions
- Brush your extensions to stop them from tangling.
- Use a paraben & sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, preferably a clarifying shampoo. A clarifying shampoo ensures all residues are removed. Avoid natural products as they contain too much protein, which is bad for extension maintenance. Any volume or protein products are not suitable.
- When washing only apply conditioner to the ends and mid-length of your extensions, avoid applying any conditioner to the root area.
- For best results leave the conditioner in ends for 3-5 minutes and comb through to remove any tangles before rinsing thoroughly.
- Weekly treatments are recommended.
- Don’t leave your Spectrum One Hair in for longer than 3 months (or as advised by your stylist) as this will cause damage to your natural hair as well as your extensions.
- Don’t leave your extensions to dry naturally.
- Do not use dry shampoo on the tips, as it will cause them to crumble.
- Don’t use styling tools or hairdryer without evenly applying for heat protection all over your hair.
- Do not allow anyone but a Spectrum One certified professional to adjust or rotate your extensions.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.