Have you ever combine the color light brown with curly hair? We could say that it is a perfect combination for a stunning, dreamy hair look. Try our clip in loose curly light brown hair and you will know.
What is clip in loose curly light brown hair?
Clip in hair extensions come in one or multiple wefts varying in width. They attach your hair by tiny clips that enable you to clip them into your hair below the scalp line. If you are looking for the convenience of fast installation or removal and minimal damage, clip in hair extensions can satisfy you. With them, you can have longer, fuller hair in a matter of minutes.
Apohair guarantee that our products are using Remy human hair. Remy hair is the hair that hasn’t been treated before and not previously colored. Remy hair is different from other types because the hair is hand-picked and aligned, every single strand runs in the same direction. The cuticle of Remy hair runs downwardly so that the hair can be shiny, soft and tangle free. Unlike synthetic hair, human hair can be straightened with a flat iron, curled with heat or chemically treated.
Light brown is a charming and fashionable color. In Apohair, we have four shades of light brown #12, #14, #16 and #27. Also, we have some shades of clip in loose curly light brown hair extensions such as #2H, #2Q, #3Q and #4Q. The length of hair extensions varies from 6 inches to 32 inches. In case you aren’t really keen on light brown, we do have dark brown, black, or blonde shades for you to choose.
Loose waves are a sexy, beach-inspired style but creating volume is one of the major challenges to people with loose, wavy curls. Applying clip in loose curly black hair extensions is highly recommended as they can give you the ability to create or possess a gorgeous hair look.
Tips to take care of your curly hair
- Use product "cocktailing" or serum to customize your hair care regimen. "Product cocktailing is simply mixing two or more products together to meet your specific styling needs," - hairstylist Andrita Renee explained.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle. Curly hair is an easily fragile hair type, each curl is a potential breaking point. Using a wide-tooth comb is the gentlest way to detangle curls and it doesn't disrupt the natural curl pattern as much as a brush would.
- Always comb your hair from the bottom up. Combing your hair from the bottom up allows you to gently detangle each knot instead of compounding them all at the bottom and try to fix them at once with a comb.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.