Despite the fact that there are more and more hair companies established, Apohair is proud as we are day by day trying to improve our product’s quality. In this post, we are going to talk about our typical item – bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS2.
What is bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS2?
Bulk hair refers to a bundle of hair which is tied at the top. Apart from other types of hair extensions, bulk hair is used for many different purposes. What are they?
Firstly, it is applied directly to the natural hair when people use keratin or micro-rings. At this time, a small piece of bulk hair will be attached to your natural hair.
Secondly, bulk hair is used to make weft, tape, tip or clip in hair extensions. This is a very different point of bulk hair. Many hair wholesalers or retailers choose Apohair’s bulk hair and use it to create various other types of hair extensions.
Thirdly, bulk hair can be purchased to make a wig. However, this process requires a lot of skill and experience.
SEE MORE: Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS1
We are here talking to you about bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS2. This is single drawn quality type 2 where there is some short hair mixed inside a hair bundle. The length of all the hair strands is not quite the same. However, the quantity of short hair is not as much as that of the VS1 standard.
One thing we need to confirm all the time is that we make all our products from 100% Vietnamese human remy hair.
Four different standards form 4 main types of bulk water body wavy dark brown hair. They are:
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS1
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS2
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VD1
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VD2
We are having here dark brown hair – very basic hair color for extensions in Apohair. It has five main hues which are #2, #3, #4, #6 and #8. We have made a specific color chart right below.
How to take care of bulk hair?
Like our natural hair, bulk hair also needs concerning. And whatever purpose we use bulk hair for, we need to take care of it carefully. If you crochet the bulk hair directly to the real hairline, remember to check the knots frequently because the knots are made manually and they could be looser from time to time. Also, if you use bulk hair to make wig or weft hair, make sure that you are doing it in a proper environment. At this time, a large and clean table in full light without winds are all the ideal things you need.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.