Bulk hair is one of the easiest ways to store human hair extensions. For that reason, it is always the one that Apohair constantly focuses on all the time. Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS1 of Apohair would bring you amazing things.
What is bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS1?
Bulk hair is the hair that is tied at the top into a bundle. Each bundle of bulk hair weighs 100 grams and this is also the minimum quantity that you can find in Apohair. When we tie the hair, we need to consider the tightness of an elastic band in a way that would not cause damage, breakage to human hair. However, the bulk also needs to be tight enough to prevent hair loss in storing and transporting.
Bulk hair is made in VS1 standard which means single drawn quality type 1. This is the type of bundle in which there is some short hair mixed insides. Due to the difference in the standard, we have four main types of bulk water body wavy dark brown hair.
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS1
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VS2
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VD1
- Bulk water body wavy dark brown hair VD2
Although there are four distinct standards, all the bulk hair products are made from 100% Vietnamese human remy hair. We completely say “No” with synthetic hair or chemicals during our production.
This bulk hair is made of water body wavy texture which has a little bit snake-like shape. Also, we provide many different textures for this bulk hair. It can be:
- Natural wavy
- Deep wavy
- Fumi wavy
- Bouncy wavy
- Roll bouncy wavy
There are five main hues for dark brown hair in Apohair. They are #2, #3, #4, #6 and #8. Other options that you can find in our bulk hair are black, light brown, blonde, mix, ombre or red color.
How to use bulk hair?
Bulk hair is purchased for many purposes. Firstly, it is a quick way to store human hair. In addition, many hair producers use bulk hair to make machine weft hair and other types of hair extensions.
Another popular way to use bulk hair is to crochet braids directly into your own hair. At this time, you need the support of a set of hair tool including hair needle and hair thread. After braiding real hair in cornrow, dividing the hair bundle to smaller and thinner strands, our hairstylist will begin to crochet bulk hair into the cornrow with the needle to make the knots from human hair extensions strand and hold the bulk hair extensions into your cornrow.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.