Apohair is proud as we are day by day improving our hair quality to provide customers with the best hair extensions. Bulk water body wavy blonde hair VS1 would be a great option if you are looking for a simple hair extension that helps you enhance your look in the quickest way.
What is bulk water body wavy blonde hair VS1?
Bulk hair is a hair bundle that is tied at the top by elastic bands. Many people choose this hair extension as it can be used for many purposes. Bulk hair is also the simplest way to store human hair. Producers will use bulk hair to make other types of hair extensions such as tape hair, tip hair, weave hair or clip in hair extensions. Bulk can also be used to sew wig hair, lace closure and lace frontal.
SEE MORE: Bulk deep wavy dark brown hair VD2
Water body wavy is the texture in which the hair possesses a snake-like shape. Besides, we also provide many other textures of wavy hair that you can find out in our hair extensions. They are:
- Deep wavy
- Body wavy
- Natural wavy
- Bouncy wavy
- Roll bouncy wavy
- Fumi wavy
This bulk hair is made in VS1 – single drawn quality type 1 – one of four typical standards for hair extensions in Apohair. For VS1 standard, we mix a specific quantity of short hair inside each hair bundle and therefore, that bundle has a thin end. Three other levels of standard create three respective types of bulk hair. They are:
- Bulk water body wavy blonde hair VS2
- Bulk water body wavy blonde hair VD1
- Bulk water body wavy blonde hair VD2
There is no doubt that blonde hair never stops standing out when it is designed for any hair extensions. We have six options which are #5Q, #6C, #9C, #12C, #18C and #8H and all the things you need to do are just to pick up the most suitable one. The color chart below will definitely let you know more.
Tips to take care of bulk hair
Like our natural hair, bulk hair also needs concerning. And whatever purpose we use bulk hair for, we need to take care of it carefully. If you crochet the bulk hair directly to the real hairline, remember to check the knots frequently because the knots are made manually and they could be looser from time to time. Also, if you use bulk hair to make wig or weft hair, make sure that you are doing it in the proper environment. At this time, a large and clean table in full light without winds is all the ideal things you need.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.