When it comes to hairstyles, we have to consider carefully choosing the best suitable one. Thanks to hair extensions, we can easily try on our hair. With considerable experience for many years, we met the demands of a lot of customers all over the world. Today, Apohair wants to recommend you one kind of hair extension that is V tip hair deep wavy blonde color. Hope you would like it.
What is V tip hair deep wavy blonde color?
V tip hair is known as one of the popular types of human hair extensions in which the tip is made in V shape. This hair extension is applied to the hair by heating up, it is also known as hot Fusion hair extensions.
All of our hair is 100% remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles face the same direction. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last. Of course, your hair will grow as it normally does after a few weeks
It can be said that blonde is the most outstanding color for all circumstances from informal events to formal ones. However, there are a lot of other color options for you to choose such as black and brown color.
Here is a detailed color chart that concludes all the basic hair color for hair extensions provided by Apohair company:
If this is not your ideal color, that’s okay, you will have more colors to pick for yourself:
- V tip deep wavy brown
- V tip deep wavy black
Besides Deep wavy texture, V tip hair also consists of many typical textures:
- V tip body wavy
- V tip water body wavy
- V tip natural wavy
- V tip bouncy wavy
How to care V tip hair deep wavy blonde color?
- Brush your extensions to stop them from tangling.
- Use a paraben & sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, preferably a clarifying shampoo. A clarifying shampoo ensures all residues are removed. Avoid natural products as they contain too much protein, which is bad for extension maintenance. Any volume or protein products are not suitable.
- When washing only apply conditioner to the ends and mid-length of your extensions, avoid applying any conditioner to the root area.
- For best results leave the conditioner in ends for 3-5 minutes and comb through to remove any tangles before rinsing thoroughly.
- Weekly treatments are recommended.
- Don’t leave your Spectrum One Hair in for longer than 3 months (or as advised by your stylist) as this will cause damage to your natural hair as well as your extensions.
- Don’t leave your extensions to dry naturally.
- Do not use dry shampoo on the tips, as it will cause them to crumble.
- Don’t use styling tools or hairdryer without evenly applying heat protection all over your hair.
- Do not allow anyone but a Spectrum One certified professional to adjust or rotate your extensions.