Hair extensions may no longer sound strange with you like the fast development of hair beauty nowadays. There is no more difficulty in achieving long sleek hair the next day while your hair is short at the meantime thanks to hair extensions! What about a smooth wavy hair look? Are you dreaming about it? If the answer is yes, please come and look over our beautiful U-tip hair Natural wavy Brown color.
What is U-tip hair Natural wavy Brown color?
U-tip hair extensions are the type of extensions applied to your real hair by heating up the keratin tip. That keratin tip is stick at the end of the extension, is the attaching tool of the extensions. As the keratin tip has the U-shape the hair extensions, therefore, called U-tip hair. U-tip hair extensions are long term hair extensions, you can wear them for several months.
Apohair uses 100% Vietnamese human hair to make our extensions. We collect and carefully select the hair from Vietnamese donors, therefore if you are having our product, you will see that our hair quality is very good and durable. Nothing beats the versatility of human hair extensions. Other people will not realize that you are wearing hair extensions because it looks quite the same as your real hair. Unlike synthetic hair, our extensions can be straightened with a flat iron, curled with heat or chemically treated. Moreover, the keratin tip of our hair extensions is a high-quality type.
The color of hair is dark brown, which, as you can see in the pictures, looks sweet and elegant. In Apohair store, we provide five main shades of dark brown color: #2, #3, #4, #6, #8. Hair length varies from 16 inches to 30 inches. We also provide the hair color of black, blonde, light brown of this hair type.
How to take care of your U-tip hair?
- Do not wash your hair until 48 hours after the extensions have been installed.
- Brush dry the hair out completely with an extension brush before entering the shower and before bedtime. It prevents extension matting and tangling, and spreads nourishing oil throughout the extensions.
- Wash every 2 days or less and do not wash your hair upside down. Do not scrub hair aggressively. Do not get shampoo or conditioner on the bonds.
- Use good quality hair shampoo and conditioner. Stay away from ones that contain sulfur and alcohol as it breaks down the bond faster than desired.
- Use a thermal heat protectant solution when styling hair. Do not flat iron or apply excessive heat to the bond itself. Remember that it was installed with heat!
- Never fall sleep on wet hair extensions. Make sure the hair and bonds are dry before bedtime to avoid matting.
- At bedtime, braid hair into two side braids or in a high ponytail to prevent tangling and matting at the root area.
- Avoid saltwater and chlorine water.