Are you the biggest fan of wavy hair but your hair usually meets difficulty in remaining wavy and smooth? One of the easy ways to achieve a naturally wavy hair texture is by applying our U tip hair extensions. Apohair would like to present to you our high-quality product – U-tip hair Natural wavy Black color.
What is U-tip hair Natural wavy Black color?
U-tip hair extensions are the extensions that have keratin tip shaped like a letter U-stick at the end of the extensions. To attach the extensions to your hair, hairdressers will heat the keratin tip up. That is why U tip hair is also called hot fusion hair extensions. When fitted correctly, U-tip hair would be very comfortable to wear. U-tip hair is long term extensions, therefore, you can wear it for several months.
Apohair uses 100% Vietnamese human hair to make our extensions. We collect and carefully select the hair from Vietnamese donors, therefore if you are having our product, you will see that our hair quality is very good and durable. Nothing beats the versatility of human hair extensions. Other people will not realize that you are wearing hair extensions because it looks quite the same as your real hair. Unlike synthetic hair, our extensions can be straightened with a flat iron, curled with heat or chemically treated. Moreover, the keratin tip of our hair extensions is a high-quality type.
Black is a very common and basic color. Basic but not boring – that will be what you would think about our U tip natural wavy hair when you first see it. We provide three shades of black: #1, #1A, #1B. Our hair extensions length varies from 6 inches to 32 inches.
How to take care of your U-tip hair?
- Do not wash your hair until 48 hours after the extensions have been installed.
- Brush dry the hair out completely with an extension brush before entering the shower and before bedtime. It prevents extension matting and tangling, and spreads nourishing oil throughout the extensions.
- Wash every 2 days or less and do not wash your hair upside down. Do not scrub hair aggressively. Do not get shampoo or conditioner on the bonds.
- Use good quality hair shampoo and conditioner. Stay away from ones that contain sulfur and alcohol as it breaks down the bond faster than desired.
- Use a thermal heat protectant solution when styling hair. Do not flat iron or apply excessive heat to the bond itself. Remember that it was installed with heat!
- Never fall sleep on wet hair extensions. Make sure the hair and bonds are dry before bedtime to avoid matting.
- At bedtime, braid hair into two side braids or in a high ponytail to prevent tangling and matting at the root area.
- Avoid saltwater and chlorine water.