For those who want to wake up every day with gorgeous hair, Fusion hair application methods like U tip hair can help you to achieve this. It can provide total freedom to style your hair into whatever you like. Let’s find out U-tip hair Loose curly Brown color to know more.
What is U-tip hair Loose curly Brown color?
U-tip hair is the hair extensions that have keratin tip at the end of the hair. The keratin tip plays a role as an attachment tool between hair extensions and real hair. The keratin bond provides a stronger hold as the tip is heated to mold around the hair, therefore, U-tip hair is more suitable for healthy hair. As the extensions are bonded to the hair, you don’t need to worry about slippage. This installation will last about four to eight weeks and can be reinstalled.
U tip loose curly hair extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair. We collect human hair carefully from Vietnamese donors. Remy hair looks silky and soft because all the hair flows naturally from the same direction. The advantage of Remy hair is less likely to tangle and knot. Unlike synthetic hair, human hair extensions can be dyed, styled, curled, straightened, etc. Just like your own natural hair.
Remy hair is worn by women who love fashion around the world. Women love to wear Remy hair because the hair quality is good and it can blend well with their own hair. You should consider carefully about the Remy extensions you want to buy as some brands sell hair mixed both Remy hair and synthetic hair. When you wash the hair, it will mess up or not take the heats. Come to Apohair, we do guarantee that all of our hair products are made from 100% Vietnamese human hair.
The color of hair is dark brown, which, as you can see in the pictures, looks sweet and elegant. In Apohair store, we provide five main shades of dark brown color: #2, #3, #4, #2H, #2Q. Hair length varies from 6 inches to 32 inches. We also provide the hair color of black, blonde of this hair type.
Dos and don’ts with U-tip hair extensions
- Only use brushes with soft bristles. This will help ends and bonds.
- When drying hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds.
- Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots and should be done with naturally long hair as well.
- Have your hairdresser cut your hair for a more cared about the look.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day.
- Don’t wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol.
- Do not brush with twisted knots. They may be at the bonds.