Are you tired of taking too much time to curl your hair before going on a date with your friends? Or you are always getting into trouble with your hair curler? So hair extensions would be the most ideal solution for you at the present. Today, I want to recommend you U-tip hair Body wavy Brown color – a best-seller item in Apohair’s stock.
Concept of U-tip hair extension
Traditionally, U-tip hair, also known as nail tip or Hot fusion hair extension, is a type of human hair extension that is shaped like a U and is applied to the hair by heating up the keratin tip. You use the keratin tip to attach to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
To ensure you will be able to enjoy your extensions as long as possible, we recommend keeping the appointments scheduled with your hairdresser. Proper hair care is important to enjoy your hair for a long time.
Apohair Company uses the wavy texture to make this U tip hair extension. Also, we have some other textures for you to choose:
- natural wavy
- water wavy
- deep wavy
- bouncy wavy
- roll bouncy wavy
- fumi wavy
All of our hair is 100% Remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles are unidirectional. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last.
The brown color is always the best-seller color in our collection because of its usefulness. It is very suitable for you to wear to work or hang out with your friends. We made five shades of U-tip hair Body wavy Brown color for the clients to choose: #2, #3, #4, #2H, #2Q.
How to care for your U-tip hair extensions
Things you should do:
- Brush thoroughly twice a day.
- Only use brushes with soft bristles. This will help ends and bonds.
- When drying hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds.
- Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots and should be done with naturally long hair as well.
- Have your hairdresser cut your hair for a more cared about the look.
Things you shouldn’t do:
- Never wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol.
- Do not brush with twisted knots. They may be at the bonds.