Are you tired of taking too much time to curl your hair before going on a date with your friends? Or you are always getting into trouble with your hair curler? So hair extensions would be the most ideal solution for you at the present. Today, I want to recommend you I-tip hair Body wavy Brown color – a best-seller item in Apohair’s stock.
Concept of I-tip hair Body wavy Brown color
Traditionally, I-tip hair is also called Hot fusion hair extension, is a type of human hair extension that has I-shape with 2 different methods to apply. You use the keratin tip to attach to your natural hair. Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is a very popular method of fitting.
To ensure you will be able to enjoy your extensions as long as possible, we recommend keeping the appointments scheduled with your hairdresser. Proper hair care is important to enjoy your I-tip hair Body wavy Brown color for a long time.
We use hot steam to create textures so that it is 100% safe to hair extensions. Beside body wave, we also have different other wavy patterns such as deep wavy, loose wavy, bouncy wavy, etc.
All of our hair, including I-tip hair Body wavy Brown color, is 100% Remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles are unidirectional. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last.
Hair color and length
Regard of brown color, we have 5 different shades including #2, #2Q, #2H, #3, #4. As you can see, we have both warm tone and cold tone for this color group. Hence, you have more options to choose with diverse lengths from 6″ to 32″.
How to care for your I-tip hair extensions
Things you should do:
- Brush thoroughly twice a day.
- Only use brushes with soft bristles. This will help ends and bonds.
- When drying hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds.
- Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots and should be done with naturally long hair as well.
- Have your hairdresser cut your hair for a more cared about the look.
Things you shouldn’t do:
- Never wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol.
- Do not brush with twisted knots. They may be at the bonds.