Short can turn to long, straight can becomes wavy immediately without harming your real hair thanks to hair extensions. Please come and find out why Bulk hair Deep wavy Black color is so favorable.
What is Bulk hair Deep wavy Black color?
Bulk hair is a bundle of hair with no weft and is tied with elastic bands in the root of the extensions. It is commonly used to create weft hair extensions, but customers also use it to make their own extensions or experience knotting techniques.
Our hair products are made from 100% Vietnamese human Remy hair. Remy human hair is the highest quality hair among authentic human hair types. It is the top pick for hair extensions because it creates the most natural look. Human hair extensions provide a natural feel and look, they are very soft with movement and shine naturally. Human hair extensions are also very versatile, you can do whatever thing with Remy hair like you do with your real hair. You can trust Apohair for having high-quality Remy hair extensions.
Some people often think black is only black, so simple that you cannot create anything cool and new. They are wrong, black is already cool itself, especially when it is about bulk hair. Bulk deep wavy black hair can be suitable for every skin, every face type. In Apohair, black is not only black, but we also provide three shades of this natural color: #1, #1A and #1B. You can contact us for more details.
Applying the hair, you will achieve healthy, shiny and bouncy waves with a full beautiful healthy appearance. This deep wavy hair is the perfect way to transfer into a natural look.
Tips to add shine and bounce instantly to your hair
- Use beer in the final rinse. The properties in beer will add shine to your hair.
- Apply some fresh aloe vera pulp to your hair, especially the scalp in 20 minutes. Aloe naturally conditions the hair and enhances its quality.
- Use sun-protective hair serum for your hair. Heat and UV rays can damage your hair badly, you must protect your hair carefully if you want your hair to always be shiny and healthy.
- Have your hair trimmed regularly to avoid split ends and keep your hair looking healthy.
- Use volumizing shampoo. These products can help give more body to your locks. And when conditioning, only apply the product to the ends of your hair because the moisturizing ingredients may cause hair to go flat at the crown.