1. Collecting customers’ personal information
We will collect a lot of your different information when you visit or want to place an order on our website. The purpose of this action is to collect, store and process your information for the purchase process, for future notices and to provide services.
Some typical kinds of personal information we collect are:
- The data which identifies an individual
- The information you provide in your ordering process (name, gender, date of birth, email, address, shipping address, phone number, fax, payment details, card payment details or bank account details)
- Your computer’s IP address, browser information, cookies or time zone
2. Scope of using information
Information collected through our website will help us:
- Support customers effectively when buying Apohair’s products
- Answer all questions as well as reply all comments of customers
- Keep customers constantly updated with the latest software versions & updates on our Website.
- Develop and implement promotional and marketing activities related to Apohair products and services
Apohair promises to try our best to take appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to your information.
Despite the fact that all transaction information will be kept confidential, we have the responsibility to provide this information to law enforcement agencies in the event that law enforcement agencies require it.
Apohair informs that we have the right to remove any user content from Our Sites.