When it comes to different types of wigs, you often hear much about two typical ones called full lace wig and lace front wig. Because both types of hair have their own pros and cons, sometimes it’s hard for us to decide what to choose. To help you come up with the best solution to a new brand look, APO hair will share with you now the most useful information about these two types.
- Lace front wig and full lace wig: What are they?
- Similarities of two wig types
- Differences between lace front wig and full lace wig
- Which type is better?
Lace front wig and full lace wig: What are they?
Full lace wig
Full lace wig refers to the wig with the entire lace base. In other words, this method is designed from a lace cap that covers the whole head and 100 % human hair is knotted into this by hand. Because almost all the steps of making a wig are made by hand, it is regarded as a very complicated hairstyle.
If you want to buy a standard full lace wig, it’s important to determine if there is a strip of stretch lace over the top of the crown or not. This will allow basic movement, for example, hair growth underneath or variations in head size. For new wig wearer, using a wig can be a little bit hard and complex, as you need to bond all the lace cap to your head during the installation.
– Many wig wearers agree that full lace wig is more versatile because it can be parted anywhere. Therefore, you can style the hair in various ways.
– A full lace wig with lace all around allows you to pursue a ponytail hairstyle. This helps bring a more natural look than lace front wig. Also, this type of wig is a good option for getting the perfect twist out.
One of the clearest cons of full lace wig is that it tends to be slightly more expensive, which may be a barrier if you are on a budget.
Lace front wig
Human lace front wig refers to the wig with a piece of lace put at the hairline position of the head. Basically, the size of the lace is 13×4 of 13×6 inch. The other part of the wig is made of thin and firm material and human hair is also sewn into this. In general, wearing a lace front wig is simple. You just need to bond the lace part to your head and this process doesn’t take too much time.
– This kind of hair is at more flexible and affordable prices and of course, this type is much cheaper than the full lace wig.
– Thanks to the lace hairline, the style promises to give you a natural & authentic look just in a quite short period of time.
– This type of wig has limited flexibility. The truth is you can not part the lace front wig anywhere. If you like a twist out, the lace front wig is not a solution.
– Wearing a lace front wig that is not secure with adhesive or tape can be a little bit risky. The hair can slip back or off your head, which is never an interesting experience. Also, if you do not take care of the hair carefully, this method can cause damages to the scalp and hairline when you use adhesive or glue to fix the lace.
Similarities of two wig types
The very first common point of these two types is the origin/material to make wigs. There are two main origins for full lace wig and lace front wig: human hair and synthetic hair. Regardless of the hair type, it is knotted into the lace by hand.
Wig cap size
The second similarity of these two types is the wig cap size, meaning that you can choose lace front wig or full lace wig in any medium, small and large size. Based on your head, make a decision on the right cap size for your lace front wig or full lace wig. Keep in mind that the elastic behind the wig also enables you to adjust the cap size until it fits your head.
Two basic lace colors for these two types are medium brown and transparent lace. You can choose any of them, according to your own preference.
Wig with baby hair
Both types of hair can be designed with baby hair, which makes your hairstyle after installing a wig more and more natural.
Differences between lace front wig and full lace wig
There is no doubt about this difference. Lace front wig just has a small part of lace that cove the hairline whereas full lace wig has the entire lace cap base which can completely cover the entire head.
Ability to withstand tearing
A lot of customers pay attention to the ability to withstand tearing of hair wig. If you are unsure about this, we want to tell that thanks to the lace area, the ability to withstand tearing of full lace wig is higher than that of lace front wig.
Due to the fact that full lace wig is pasted to your head entirely, its ability is better. You can even play sport, go swimming or do physical exercises without worrying about wigs dropping and damage.
Different applying methods
The lace of lace front wig is to paste on the front part of the hairline. It means you can only place the lace front wig at the front top of the head. However, you can place a wig anywhere you want if your option is full lace wig.
We suppose that you can guess, right? Lace front wig, in general, is at lower prices than full lace wig.
Which type is better?
Actually, it’s hard for us to come up with a clear and exact answer to this question. We guess that you know different people will have different points of view about this. Yet we are trying to give you some pieces of advice through all we have analyzed about those two types above.
Should you want a wig with better durability, let’s pick up full lace wig!
If you want to create new hairstyles and experience a new look, full lace wig is still a good choice.
If you are on a budget but you still want to have a high-quality wig, you can consider using a lace front wig.
In case you are a newcomer and you are afraid of the complex installation, give lace front wig a try. You should know that the application process for this does not take a long time.
Click HERE to know how to put on a wig without a wig cap
Many types of lace wigs are in APO’s collection. Visit our website at the address Apostore.vn for more information about our products and promotions. All the best items are now ready for you to order.