Honestly, you are overwhelmed by a lot of potential options in the market when it comes to hair extensions, right? Then here we are. It can be stated that I tip Yaki straight dark brown hair extension is always one of the most stunning products in Apohair Company because of its natural color and an easy-to-do method for a new hairstyle. Let’s take a glance at this impressive product of our company.
Definition of I tip hair extension
An I-Tip extension, known also as shoelace tip, Flash Point or cold fusion, is a pre-tipped variety of hair extension that uses a cold method to connect the piece. This process involves a hook or loop, microtube and fusing pliers, which pulls the client’s hair through a very small micro ring. The I-tip extension is then inserted into the micro ring which is then compressed with special pliers – This compression holds the extension in place. There are 20 strands of hair on each pack of I tip. Each of these strands has a small, shoestring-like tip that holds all the individual hair together.
The dark brown color is always the best-seller color in our collection because of its usefulness. It is very suitable for you to wear to work or hang out with your friends. We made five shades of the dark brown for the clients to choose: #2, #3, #4, #6, #8. Here is a detailed color chart that concludes all the basic hair color for hair extensions provided by Apohair Company:
If this is not your ideal color, that’s okay, you will have more colors to pick for yourself:
- I tip Yaki straight black
- I tip Yaki straight light brown
This I tip hair is made in Yaki Straight texture. Besides, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- U tip Natural straight
- U tip Kinky straight
We are sure that clip in hair extension is made of 100% Vietnamese human Remy hair. Vietnamese hair gets a reputation for its strong and natural features, which helps to keep the natural status of the hair extensions. Especially, there is no chemical or synthetic hair containing in any of our hair products. The Remy Hair ensures that the cuticle on each hair is running the same way so as to keep the hair shiny, soft and truly tangle-free.
How to care I tip hair extensions
- Brush your extensions to stop them from tangling.
- Use a paraben & sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, preferably a clarifying shampoo. A clarifying shampoo ensures all residues are removed. Avoid natural products as they contain too much protein, which is bad for extension maintenance. Any volume or protein products are not suitable.
- When washing only apply conditioner to the ends and mid-length of your extensions, avoid applying any conditioner to the root area.
- For best results leave the conditioner in ends for 3-5 minutes and comb through to remove any tangles before rinsing thoroughly.
- Weekly treatments are recommended.
- Don’t leave your Spectrum One Hair in for longer than 3 months (or as advised by your stylist) as this will cause damage to your natural hair as well as your extensions.
- Don’t leave your extensions to dry naturally.
- Do not use dry shampoo on the tips, as it will cause them to crumble.
- Don’t use styling tools or hairdryer without evenly applying for heat protection all over your hair.
- Do not allow anyone but a Spectrum One certified professional to adjust or rotate your extensions.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.