Many beautiful items are in Apohair’s stock. We have thousands of products which are in many groups including bulk hair, weft hair, clip in hair, tape hair and keratin hair extensions. In terms of keratin hair, we want to focus now on a very convenient method – I tip loose curly dark brown hair.
What is I tip loose curly light brown hair?
I tip hair is one of the most typical keratin hair tips in Apohair. We use premium quality of keratin to create all the tips so you do not need to worry that your hair can be damaged by the hair extensions.
What is the origin of hair extensions?
I tip hair is made of 100% Vietnamese human remy hair which is collected from Vietnamese donors. The hair possesses a natural state, which brings you the feeling like it is your own hair.
One more good point, we make sure that there is no chemical or synthetic hair mixed in any type of I tip hair extensions.
We are mentioning loose curly hair for this I tip. For further options, it might be:
- Romantic curly
- Deep curly
- Fumi curly
- Kinky curly
Don’t forget that we also provide I tip hair in a wide range of straight and wavy hair.
Dark brown hair brings 4 selections for you. They are #2, #3, #4, #6, #8. The color chart we designed below may be useful for you. Hair lengths are also various. We have I tip hair which is from 6 inches to 32 inches.
What makes I tip hair so special?
I tip hair is unique in the way it is applied. The beads or the micro ring used for I tip hair extensions are very small. They are suitable sizes for us to hold both the natural hair and the tip of the hair extensions. You can find out that there are different kinds of beads, but all are small and soft, which enables us to apply hair extensions easier. The beads are soft enough to be crimped down to hold our natural hair and the hair extensions in the right place.
How to apply I tip hair extensions
I tip hair is attached to the natural hair when we take a section of an individual hair and thread either a micro ring or beads onto the hair using a pulling needle. After that, we begin to secure the hair extension tip by using a pair of pliers to press on the ring/beads to close it and then seal the hair and bond inside.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.