You are the girl who are always loyal to long black straight hair since your childhood. Suddenly one day, you want to change your hairstyle to find your new look. However, you are wondering whether this kind of hairstyle would be fit for you or not. We highly recommend you to experiment on hair extensions first. So, today, we introduce you I tip deep wavy dark brown hair extension. Hope you would like it!
General information about I tip hair extension
I tip hair extensions are also known as shoelace tip, Flashpoint, and cold fusion. Hairdressers will apply hair extension by using a pulling tool, either a hook or loop, which pulls the client’s hair through a very small micro ring. The I-tip extension is then inserted into the micro ring which is then compressed with special pliers – This compression holds the extension in place. There are 20 strands of hair on each pack of I tip. Each of these strands has a small, shoestring-like tip that holds all the individual hair together.
This I tip hair is made in Deep wavy texture. Besides, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- I tip natural wavy
- I tip body wavy
- I tip water wavy
- I tip bouncy wavy
- I tip roll bouncy wavy
- I tip Fumi wavy
- I tip roll body wavy
The dark brown color is always the best-seller color in our collection because of its usefulness. It is very suitable for you to wear to work or hang out with your friends. We made four shades of the dark brown for the clients to choose: #2, #3, #4 and #1H. Here is a detailed color chart that concludes all the basic hair color for hair extensions provided by Apohair Company:
If this is not your ideal color, that’s okay, you will have more colors to pick for yourself:
We are sure that clip in hair extension is made of 100% Vietnamese human Remy hair. Vietnamese hair gets a reputation for its strong and natural features, which helps to keep the natural status of the hair extensions. Especially, there is no chemical or synthetic hair containing in any of our hair products. The Remy Hair ensures that the cuticle on each hair is running the same way so as to keep the hair shiny, soft and truly tangle-free.
How to apply I tip hair extension
- Part the hair into horizontal sections. Grasp the top layer of hair and pull upward. Secure this section of hair with a clip, giving access to the strands underneath. The lower section should begin where you wish to install the extension.
- Insert the pulling needle or hook through the I-tip tube. The tube will sit on the lower portion of the needle, exposing the hooked end.
- Grab a section of the hair where the first extension will attach. The section should be small enough to fit through the tube effortlessly.
- Hook the needle onto the hair near the upper region of the strands, approximately one inch from the scalp.
- Pull the needle toward you while securing the tube with your fingers. This will slide the section of hair through the tube.
- Grasp the tube with your fingers, holding it in place approximately 1/2 to 1 inch from the scalp.
- Push the extension upward into the tube. Set the solid or tipped end into the bottom of the tube. Push the extension up toward the scalp. The tube now holds a section of natural hair and the extension at the same time.
- Use the hair extension pliers to flatten the bottom end of the tube, the end away from the scalp. This flattening process secures the extension, fusing it to the natural hair.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.