One of the most outstanding products in our company is I tip Yaki straight light brown hair extensions. If you are looking for a quick hair extension system with no long-term bonding, then you have found it. This method draws much of the customer’s attention because clip-in hair extensions are easy to attach and can be perfectly matched with your own hair.
General information about I tip hair extensions
First and foremost, I will tell you some general information about I tip hair extension. I tip hair extensions are also known as shoelace tip, Flashpoint, and cold fusion. Hairdressers will apply hair extension by using a pulling tool, either a hook or loop, which pulls the client’s hair through a very small micro ring. The I-tip extension is then inserted into the micro ring which is then compressed with special pliers – This compression holds the extension in place. There are 20 strands of hair on each pack of I tip. Each of these strands has a small, shoestring-like tip that holds all the individual hair together.
A great deal of our customers chooses light brown weft hair because it is suitable for all events. There are three shades in black color: #6, #8, #12 and #27. Here is a specific color chart we made for you to have more options:
Don’t worry if you don’t really love the color of this hair extension. Apohair Company also provides customers with:
All of our hair is 100% Remy hair, meaning that all of the cuticles are unidirectional. This is a critical feature of quality hair extensions because it ensures no matting or tangling. As a result, you can dye, curl or straighten your hair because all of our hair is exclusive virgin quality.
Our hair extensions can last up to twelve months, provided that you look after your hair very often. The more you pay attention to them, the longer they will last. Of course, your hair will grow as it normally does after a few weeks.
This I tip hair is made in Yaki Straight texture. Besides, we also have some other textures for you to choose:
- U tip Natural straight
- U tip Kinky straight
How to apply I tip hair extension
- Part the hair into horizontal sections. Grasp the top layer of hair and pull upward. Secure this section of hair with a clip, giving access to the strands underneath. The lower section should begin where you wish to install the extension.
- Insert the pulling needle or hook through the I-tip tube. The tube will sit on the lower portion of the needle, exposing the hooked end.
- Grab a section of the hair where the first extension will attach. The section should be small enough to fit through the tube effortlessly.
- Hook the needle onto the hair near the upper region of the strands, approximately one inch from the scalp.
- Pull the needle toward you while securing the tube with your fingers. This will slide the section of hair through the tube.
- Grasp the tube with your fingers, holding it in place approximately 1/2 to 1 inch from the scalp.
- Push the extension upward into the tube. Set the solid or tipped end into the bottom of the tube. Push the extension up toward the scalp. The tube now holds a section of natural hair and the extension at the same time.
- Use the hair extension pliers to flatten the bottom end of the tube, the end away from the scalp. This flattening process secures the extension, fusing it to the natural hair.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.