Apohair is supplying many types of hair extensions and we have four main types of keratin hair. If you love a method that does not require hot fusion application, then I tip deep curly dark brown hair is exactly for you.
What is I tip deep curly dark brown hair?
I tip hair is called in different names such as keratin hair, micro rings or micro beads hair extensions. The tip of the hair is made of high-quality keratin which is good for your natural hair.
People like using I tip hair as it is easy to apply and quite convenient. You don’t need to use glue or hot fusion method to attach the hair extensions to your natural hair. In general, stick/I tip hair is considered to be one of the safest methods available. Once the tip hair is fitted correctly, it causes no damage to your natural hair.
What is it made of?
I tip hair is made of 100% Vietnamese human remy hair which contains no chemicals or synthetic hair. As it is remy hair, all hair cuticles remain and face the same direction. You can get the hair and then have it styled in your own way.
This I tip hair is made of deep curly texture, a very basic texture of many types of hair extensions. Besides, we have many other options for I tip dark brown hair. It can be:
- Romantic curly
- Loose curly
- Kinky curly
- Fumi curly
Dark brown hair includes five main shades which are #2, #3, #4, #6, #8. Also, you can choose any hair color among black, light brown, blonde, red color, ombre or mix color for I tip hair extensions.
Here are some important accessories that we think you should prepare for the application of I tip hair extensions.
- I tip hair extensions
- Sectioning clips
- Micro rings/tubes
- Pulling needle
How to apply I tip hair extensions
I tip hair is attached to the natural hair when we take a section of an individual hair and thread either a micro ring or microtube onto the hair using a pulling needle. After that, we begin to secure the hair extension tip by using a pair of pliers to press on the ring/tube to close it and then seal the hair and bond inside.
Safe and guarantee
All the hair products provided by APO are 100% Vietnamese human hair. Hair remains in natural state as it is collected from Vietnamese women. Due to the fact that each bundle comes from one individuals, we cannot ensure hair textures and colors for all the hairstyles. However, we promise to try our best to supply customers with the best hair which helps to meets your demands.
Refund/ Exchange policyIn case you’re unsatisfied with the hair products you purchased from APO, you can return them, meeting some criteria outlined below:
- Contact our customer service within 7 days of purchase to initiate a refund / exchange request.
- Hair is NOT installed, stained, cut or altered in any way
- Please note: If the item is removed from the package and used in any visible way, all return and exchange policies become invalid
- Hair must be in its original bundle and must not be tied at its top
- Hair must be in the original packaging
- Returned packages must include a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping and handling belong to the customer’s responsibility
- Goods must be received at our company office before the refund can be issued
- Products must be returned at your expense. We recommend using a shipping service provider with a signature and / or insurance confirmation service to protect your package
- Please do not return unauthorized. We are not responsible for lost items, unauthorized returns or items sent to the incorrect address.
7 days products guarantee
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving your order.Based on the actual situation, we may ask you to send photos of your hair problem. If the problems can be resolved through maintenance regimen, then we may offer what product(s) may help to resolve your problem. If the problems cannot be resolved through maintenance, the hair must be sent back to us and received before we can take further action. As we want to determine if your purchase warrants replacement, the entire purchased amount of hair must be removed and mailed back to our office. Customers take responsibilities for all the costs of hair removal and mailing the products back. Also, we do not offer returns/exchanges for customized hair products.