Choosing your hair extensions’ length is not as simple as choosing the types of extensions you want – once choosing an inappropriate length, either too long or too short, you might eventually turn your locks into disastrous. With that being said, as we’re as well hair-obsessed, APO Hair’s writers have decided to come up with a series where we deepen our knowledge of each hair length. After the first post about the hair length chart, the very second topic of the series is the 12-inch hair extensions. To achieve a greater understanding of choosing weaves, make sure you scroll down till the end to get all the info you need.
Just as normal hair extensions, the 12-inch hair comes in the form of synthetic/artificial and real human hair extensions. In fact, this is one of the most common lengths to go for as 12-inch hair is not only convenient and easy to maintain but also gives off a youthful yet effortless vibe. A 12-inch natural straight hair can reach the chin or longer – sometimes can be transformed into shoulder-length hair.
Normally, 12-inch extensions should be able to stay within 4-6 inches at most of your natural hair for the most flawless blend. Although 14-inch or 16-inch hair is acceptable, 12-inch hair is likely of most suitable choice. At APO Hair, we sell 100% Vietnamese Remy Human Hair 12 inch extension in packages – 100 grams each. Two packs of 12-inch hair extensions are already more than enough for you to get a drastic appearance change. We currently have 2 main types of 12-inch hair extensions – bulk hair and weave hair. While weave hair is to be sewn into your natural one, bulk hair is fixed with tight hair elastics.
Rather than to add length to your lock, 12-inch hair offers a fuller, thicker-looking hair without creating fusses. It is one of the simplest and quickest fixes to get your hair go fast from nothing to everything yet no damage at all. Opting for a set of APO Hair’s 12-inch hair extensions, you’ll be taken by surprised by how high quality it is. We guarantee that our 12-inch extensions can:
- Perfectly blends in your natural lock without causing irritation.
- Works well with shorter customers (can reach their collarbones or even below).
- Adds extra volumes and movements to shoulder-length hair.
- Adds subtle length for daily hairstyles.
- Double drawn for thick and healthy tips.
If you’re experiencing thinning hair, or have you accidentally had your blunt cut went wrong, then the 12-inch hair extensions are the one for you. What’s more, if you get the hair extensions from APO Hair, you’ll be able to custom your own size and color for your extensions that can flexibly adjust to match your fit.
Unlike any other counterparts, APO Hair Vietnamese Remy hair wholesale won’t ever go for artificial or non-Remy hair, as we believe these extensions does not do any good for our customers. Instead, we seek the best quality hair and create the most carefully processed hair extensions. If you consider having 12-inch hair extensions, you can rest assured to choose our company as your reliable hair supplier.
Having said that, APO Hair wants to provide you some info about the standards we have for our hair that we found quite useful, especially if you’re a newcomer.
- Single drawn: You can actually find a single drawn set of hair extensions as they’re usually sold at a rather low price. However, a piece of single drawn extensions can contain different length hair as they are not as carefully done as the other two.
- Double drawn: This one is of our company priority as compared to the previous choice, single drawn extensions are not only thicker but also fair in terms of length distribution.
- Super double drawn: Nearly 100% of the strands in super double drawn extensions are at the same length, which contributes to the ultimate boost of volume to your original lock. Be that as it may, this type of hair extensions can be costly depending on how long the hair you want to buy is.
- APO Hair is now having 4 main standards for hair: Single Drawn Type 1&2, and Double Drawn Type 1&2, which have quite the same features as the 3 standards above.
Back to the 12-inch hair extensions, these extensions will come in the same standards as stated above. There are now 12 main textures of the 12 inch extensions available at APO Hair – Straight, Kinky Straight, Yaki Straight, Natural Wavy, Body Wavy, Deep Wavy, Water Body Wavy, Deep Curly, Fumi Curly, Kinky Curly, Loose Curly, and Romantic Curly – which are classified into 3 categories: straight, wavy, and curly.
It can be denied that black or brown is always the most suitable color for almost all events. However, sometimes, you also need to stand out in some events such as proms or parties. So, the blonde would be the ideal color for you. There are many shades in the blonde color for you to choose: #5Q, #6C, #9C, #12C, #18C, #8H.
Now that we have provided you some of the most essential details you’d want to know about the 12-inch hair extensions, it’s time you went out and had a set of 12-inch hair extensions yourself. Make sure to share your stories and your opinion on our hair-length series. We hope to stumble across your comment and be able to hear your honest thoughts soon.